Just Like a car, air conditioning & heating units will require maintenance over time.
You wouldn’t drive a car without changing the oil for 100,000 miles. The same identical logic applies to HVAC systems.
We offer a one time tune-up maintenance and an annual maintenance contract that would qualify you for further savings and benefits.
Regular HVAC preventative maintenance is the best way to avoid trouble and low performance. Regular HVAC maintenance can control your energy bill from getting out of control and avoid system failure in extremely hot or cold weather.
Green Star Heating & Cooling is NC’s multi-service HVAC specialist. We furnish, install, repair, and provide maintenance agreements for all makes and models of equipment. We want to help you keep your home healthy and comfortable all year round.
Call and ask us about our Semi-Annual Preventative Maintenance Plan. Having your system properly maintained twice a year has been proven to prevent system failures during the hottest summer or coldest winter days.
We can install and service nearly any brand of air conditioners or heaters on the market today.
What is Preventative HVAC Maintenance?
Preventative HVAC maintenance is a service provided by Green Star Heating & Cooling to keep your air conditioning and heating units running at their peak performance levels. It is recommended to keep your systems tuned up annually as it will help prevent potential costly problems later on. Call the experts at Green Star Heating & Cooling and make sure your air conditioning and heating HVAC units are maintained properly.
Green Star Heating & Cooling provides an annual air conditioning and heating tune-up to thoroughly check your system.
Below is a list of what we provide.
- Check system functions, safety controls, and adjust operating sequence where appropriate
- Inspect electrical components and connects
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters
- Inspect pumps and lubricate motors
- Examine belts, adjust and align
- Inspect, clean, and balance blowers
- Cleaning coils, pans, traps, and lines to prevent obstructions
- Cleaning outside coils and fins
- Check refrigerant levels
- Clean burner assembly
- Remove soot from burner
- Clean and check dehumidifier
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Adjust fuel/air ratio and perform analysis
What is the Advantages of Preventative HVAC Maintenance.
Savings: Preventative HVAC maintenance typically more than pay for themselves through higher efficiency, less utility overpayment.
Peace of Mind: With HVAC maintenance on the units, there will be fewer system failures and a longer life for your HVAC equipment. The more they are kept in shape, the longer they’ll last.
Priority: The customers that have a preventative maintenance agreement with us generally receiver priority service.
Safety & Indoor Air Quality: Hundreds of Americans die every year from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Keep the quality of the air inside of your home safe for you and your family by maintaining your HVAC system with an annual check and clean.
HVAC Maintenance Includes…
- Thoroughly inspect unit
- Check air filter
- Clean the condenser coil
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Clean the condensate drain
- Check for proper voltage
- Inspect all electrical connections
HVAC Maintenance Benefits Include…
- 10% off any AC repair or heating repair
- Reduced monthly energy bills from improved efficiency
- Reduced repair costs
- Reduce the amount of breakdowns
- Extended HVAC equipment life
- Safety and peace of mind
- Priority 24 hr Customer service in the event of problems
- No overtime charges